Recommended Reading 21-25
Continuing on my list of recommended reading
21. Triggers......Joseph Sugarman.....30 sales tools outlining 30 sales tools to increase your ability to sell by learning how to look into the minds of your avatar, your prospect and ideas on howq to motivate, influence and persuade.
22. The Life of PT Barnum. PT Barnum....His life as the worlds greatest showman, his struggles, adventures and brilliant successes.
23. Guerilla Marleting. Jay Conrad Levinson.....A great read on how to creative content marketing and how to use it in your daily life and business.
24. Rich Dad Poor Dad. Robert T Kiyosaki.......One of the greatest books about how the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class don't know.
25. Cash Flow Quadrant. Robert T Kiyosaki.....Reveals why some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes and feel more financially secure than others. Great read