Learnings after 5 months in WA
Course 4 is almost done. I'm really taking a slow time in learning the content as it's almost 3 months after my membership date.
I still consider myself very new in the blogging industry, so stopping now is no option. I'm sure everyone goes through this phase when it looks like you have to scale a huge mountain and sometimes feel overwhelmed. Looking at other blogs in the past, I've felt that my content was subpar to what they churned out. But I just kept going on and worked at my blog. I know that if I keep working on it, I'll gain more knowledge and will in time reach the tipping point where my blog will start getting more visitors and that's when everything will start rolling.
WA has been a great support through all the blogs that I've posted and I'd like to thank everyone in here. I've taken in the feedbacks in a positive note and tried to incorporate the suggestions to my site.
Here's what I could probably tell our new members:
- Keep working at your blog. It will slowly gain content and will have lots of information in time.
- Look at other blogs. If they look far superior, make them as inspirations to enhance your site, and don't stop working on your site.
- Sometimes, it's better to stop looking at other's works altogether and concentrate on your own site. You'll be more productive that way.
- The lessons contain valuable information. Be sure to go through them.
- Remember to have fun writing.
That's all for now. I wish you all success in your sites and all the best in all your endeavors.
I'll see you here at WA :)