Optimize your Pinterest activities
Who are Peapod?
They are the largest grocery delivery service in the US. They currently have 39 pinboards packed full of great images.
What you can learn from Peapod
1. Innovative ideas - Peapod have lots of ideas related to their own work, They are fun and enaging.
2. Showcase your customers: Peapod have a board entirely devoted to university campuses that they deliver to. It promotes the customers and makes them feel valued.
3. Showcase items that don't seem to be very interesting -
4. Showcase your brand and company philosophy - each month Peapod features one of their drivers. Really nice.
5. Link to social ideas related to your business - Peapod have a pnboard which is called 'Causes I love and shows links to issues like foodbanks and information on the number of kids struggling with hunger in America.
6. Report on any links you have with other organisations - Peapod has a board devoted to their community links
7. Good boards are not necessarily enough. Relatively speaking the follower numbers are slow in comparison to some brands using Pinterest. The company should be asking themselves why