Optimize your Pinterest activities
Getting to know what works
One of the best ways to find out what's going to work for you is by doing some research and seeing what other companies and individuals are doing. You can adapt other people's good practice and adapt it to your own circumstances.
Ways to research on Pinterest
1. Use the search button and type in keywords related to your niche
2. Look at numbers of likes, comments and repins - these are good indicators of what appeals or interest people.
3. Click on gifts. These range from $1 to $500+. This way you will be able to see what other people are trying to promote.
4. Follow people/boards of interest - you do not have to follow either boards or people for ever, but it will allow you to keep an idea on wht some other people are doing, from which you may get ideas.
5. Look at specific brands and note how they showcase different aspects of their brand to appeal to followers. I have given examples of the following companies and listed some of the things that you can learn from them.
- Northwood University
- Toyota USA