How To Grow Your Returning Customer Base
This training module will concentrate on the importance of returning and happy customers for your business. It contains the following topics:
- Why Are Returning Customers Important
- Identifying Your Customers
- Identifying With Your Customers
- Analysing Your Customers
- Delayed Calls To Action
- Tips And Tricks For Returning Customers
- Wishing You All Many Returning Customers
Why Are Returning Customers Important
So why should we care if customer is a returning one or just someone who visits out site once, after all a customer is a customer?
Happy and returning customer is far more likely to:
- Purchase something. Average customer needs to trust you before purchasing something from you. According to the stats, they buy from you on visit nr 3.
- Recommend your site. Happy customer will let their friends and family know how good your service was.
- Leave positive feedback. This is good, either in form of rating or comments for other potential customers.
- Make renewed purchase. A happy customer comes back for more purchases and advice
Now that we know how important happy returning customers are for our business, we will examine how to improve this rate.
I hope you will enjoy this training, it comes from my experience over the 10 years as a content writer on the Internet. Although I only recently started my own website, my freelance articles are very wanted since they always bring a lot of returning customers, same with my financial blogs which have a large faithful following.