How To Go About Blog Commenting For SEO
How does blog commenting relate to link building? What is the relevance of blog commenting to your online business? How can you become highly-successful online through blog commenting?
The following are some ways in which blog commenting can help you get a first Page-Rank in Google and other major search engines:
- Outreaching: You can build up your site to the first page in Google through outreach campaigns. You'll be learning by reading other people's posts and you'll be leaving comments on niche related sites.
- Leaving genuine and relevant comments: Blog comments are crucial when it comes to improving search engine rankings. The more you receive it, the better the rankings. You must make sure to leave genuine comments on other niche related blogs.
- Approving only genuine and relevant comments: You must ensure to approve only comments that are relevant to your posts lest your blog becomes a mere dung-hill.
- Writing guest posts for other bloggers: It's in the normal practice of blogging that you can write guest posts for other bloggers who have more traffic than you and receive high quality links through the comments that people leave on such posts.
- Being persistent: By writing quality and helpful content from time to time as well as engaging visitors, you will move your site to the top page in search engines. Being persistent in doing that is the assurance that you will get there.
- Generating referral traffic from blog comments: By filling out the comment form with a link to your web page, you can generate lots of referral traffic. The only thing you must never do is leaving your link in a blog that is not related to your niche. Doing this will lead to low quality links which can get you slapped by search engines.
- Commenting on blogs that allow "Dofollow" links in the comment form: This is different from referral traffic. Search engines follow your link after leaving a comment and you enjoy juicy traffic therefrom.