How To Get Hired For Freelance Writing With 4 Simple Strategies
How To Get Hired By Clients For Freelance Writing
In this tutorial, I'm going to give you 4 simple steps that will help you get hired by clients for freelance writing contracts from time to time.
I worked out a lot of strategies and was able to figure out what really worked for me as far as building up an online business is concerned. Below are some of those things you could have done so far:
- Created a Facebook Group
- Commented on authority blogs often
- Answered niche-related questions on Quora
- Published guest posts on authority sites
- Published articles regularly on LinkedIn; and
- You could have written content on a constant basis, and many more.
When it comes to trying out several strategies that others might have implemented so far, you could feel so nervous but I will show you basic things I did to get freelance writing contracts frequently.
The following are basic four strategies I implemented to get hired by clients for freelance writing contracts from time to time:
- Help other people without expecting anything in return;
- Publish articles on LinkedIn;
- Publish content on my blog frequently; and
- Build bonds with authority bloggers through social channels, guest blogging and genuine blog commenting.