How to find a copywriter
How many words per article?
There are always great debates about word count in articles and as Google has changed its rules it has upped the word count in articles. The reason for this is that there was a trend to just write 500 - 700 word sell articles about 10 years ago, which didn't really give any value to the reader.
So over the years, Google has changed its rules to encourage and reward people who offer quality information. This shows up in your bounce rate which Google takes into account as user experience (UX). Basically, as your bounce rate goes down (people are staying to read your article and click the links) you will be ranked higher.
Creating a request for a copywriter
Whether you use Hire writer, Fiverr or a Freelancer you will have to create an outline of what you want to be written.
- You will start with defining the topic of the article
- Find a keyword-rich title (look for low hanging fruit as always)
- Determine the length you want
- Find a copywriter and talk about the details and set a due date
- Review the article and accept or ask for a rewrite
- Edit article in Site Content and publish (you will receive it in an email to cut and paste.)