- 7 Proven Social Media Strategies to Boost Sales
7 Proven Social Media Strategies to Boost Sales
Social media remains the single largest traffic source, with an estimated 3.5 billion active users.
Brands have taken advantage of social media platforms to drive their ad campaigns – with the objectives to increase visibility, improve engagement, and generate new leads.
Some of these campaigns have been super successful, while others have been less than impressive. However, it still remains that social media is one of these places to boost traffic to your website, and drive sales.
Let's do it this way, I’ll give you 7 proven social media strategies, and all you need to do is deploy them.
- Engage the Expertise of Social Media Influencers
- Stimulate Your Audience With Visual Content
- Brand Your Social Media Profiles
- Run Social Media Polls, Quizzes, and Other Contests
- Get In-depth Insights Into Competitors’ Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Publish Posts and Engage Your Audience in a Consistent Manner
- Publish At The Time When Your Audience Is Most Active
1. Engage the Expertise of Social Media Influencers
Social media influencers have successfully carved out a niche for themselves in the world of digital advertising.
Influencers are celebs, sports persons, speakers, CEOs, digital marketers, and entrepreneurs. In fact, they cut through all works of life, but they all have one thing in common. And that's commanding a significant amount of social media followers.
Influencers have the power to influence their social media followers into taking some kind of action. One post by an influencer could potentially increase the reach and engagement of a brand's message.
You have to first identify the top social media influencers in your industry and niche - after which you narrow down the selection to the right person for your brand.
You can have the influencer publish sponsored posts for you, or have her endorse your brand. You could also partner with the influencer as your brand ambassador.
Thank you for the incredibly useful information and the impeccably, well-written article. You are a master, my friend! :)