6 WAys to make extra money at Wealthy Affiliate
- Earn extra money with referrals.
You get paid to refer new people to WA. There is at least 7 methods to get referrals by adding your WA affiliate links at strategic places on your site. Choose the method to best suit your style of business. Visitors who click through your link will be taken to the WA landing page, to become your referral.
Where to add your WA affiliate links?
- At the Bottom of selected posts write one lead phrase or sentence. Paste your affiliate link into it.
eg; ”Do You Like My Website? I Learned How To Build It At Wealthy Affiliate. You Can Too."
- Place a WA Banner In the Sidebar or in a post.
eg; To add a banner to your post, go to the WA Affiliate Program link at the bottom left of this screen. Click on the BANNERS tab (top right). You will find a range of styles and shapes of great banners. Each banner has your own unique affiliate ID already embedded into the code.... Copy and paste the code where you want it in your post using your wordpress editor in 'text' mode. Switch back to 'visual' to see the banner, adjust the placement and size it to your liking.
To put a banner in your sidebar see Kyle's training to show you exactly how here..https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/adding-a-...
- You can write one sentence on your 'About Me' page that links to your WA profile page.
eg; ”Read about How I Came To Be A Webmaster at my Wealthy Affiliate Profile Page”. This is an easy two step process...
***Copy the URL of your WA profile page (not your affiliate link) and paste it in the sentence on your website about me page. See mine here in the last sentence http://thecashedupnomad.com/about-me-3
*** Also, go to your WA profile and at the bottom of your profile description write a sentence inviting visitors to click on the green 'Get Started' button at the top right of your Profile page.
See how I do it here in the last sentence.https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/whitsunday
P.S. New visitors actually see a Get Started Button on your WA profile page instead of the features buttons that you can see.
- Put a selfie in your sidebar (set and forget); Add a brief backstory and your affiliate link into a sidebar image. Of course the image should be relevant, perhaps you at your keyboard, or you being an expert in your niche, or you being a millionaire!.
Suggested text could be “Where I started”...or....”I Work At Home and You Can Too”. Something that lets them know you are a real and trustworthy kind of person.
Nathaniel shows you exactly how to add an image and link to your sidebar here... https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/put-a-lin...
- Add A Call To Action In your WA blogs... Never forget that all the posts you write here at WA are published live. Yes, they go out to all of your followers and they rank in Google, fast. Writing a new blog on your profile is a bit like making an announcement to a big group of friends but it will be seen by strangers too. Leverage that.
Remember to use your keyword research skills (good search volume and low competition keywords) in the titles of your WA blogs, to attract more new readers.
And add a Call To Action at the end of the post, something like this;
"Anyone can work from anywhere in 2016. If you are not already a WA member, come and join us by clicking on the green GET STARTED button up top. It's that easy."
- Create a 'Backstory' page on your website;
The Backstory tells who you are, where you're coming from and why you do what you do. It creates trust and shows the things you have in common with your reader. Talk about the experience you have within your niche etc. Briefly tell how you learned to do it all here at WA.
You could name your backstory ‘Let’s Talk Business’ or 'Behind The Scenes Of 'My Niche'. Any visitors who are considering starting their own website will definitely be interested in what goes on ‘behind the scenes’ in yours.
How much do you earn for one referral?
Referrals are the first step towards earning commission. For each person who sets up an account through your affiliate link you earn $1. Now that doesn’t sound like much money, but those $1 can really add up over time. Plus a percentage of your referrals will go on to convert to paid membership. Basicly, all WA earnings go through PayPal.
Please read Carson's full explanation of how the new WA Internal Credit System works,
NEXT PAGE: How to Earn Extra Money From WA Memberships
Was this helpful? If so, hit the "Like" button.