Tired Before Get Success?
I do not know how many of you read different sources of information, virtual newspapers, magazines and even entrepreneurs online marketing? That's my job every morning. Up in my bedroom, Netflix on the TV and reading in the tablet or the phone when I turn off the light.
Then I say "I'm going blind" LOL. What you think? I want to achieve my success? Looking keywords to achieve a good ranking in Google.
This daily quest for the internet I found an article with a very interesting data that I want to share with my friends in WA. Many times we want to hang up the gloves and retire from our career success.
I read more in these months that the years I spent in college. But I find this table on the task of sharing it with you and maybe share it with some members of your company or business from home.
The world is full of seemingly instant hits home. And you may wonder why I am not one of them? There are very high for people who are frustrated and perhaps even fall into depression for not achieving the desired result will most likely not be 1% percent. So the question is, how many times you should try before it becomes useless.
From Table I present to you here are still many attempts. Let's see what position you find yourself:
• 3 times Steven Spielberg was rejected by University of Southern California Film School [biography at Yahoo Movies].
• 25 times Tim Ferris's book The 4 Hour Work Week was rejected by publishers.
• 162 times the author of this infographic made searches for this data
• founder of Pandora.com 300 times before I got Approached investors funding.
• Launched 400 times Richard Branson founded companies before I finally That one is out of this world [Virgin Galactic] pun-Intended.
• 1009 times Colonel Sanders started KFC just who was turned down When I tried selling his fried chicken recipe.
• 1500 times Sylvester Stallone was rejected when yo have tried selling himself as his script and what would Become the film "Rocky" [account by Tony Robbins, Stallone's staff friend].
• James Dyson created 5126 times failed prototypes of his vacuum cleaner before succeeding.
• 10000 times Thomas Edison failed created prototypes of his electric bulb before succeeding.
But if you are not sure, imagine how you would feel if you are on attempt number 9,999 and still no end in sight. Thus I would urge them not to give budge with everything we've learned here with Kyle, Carson And magicstudios, affiliates and say thank you to all these chat pages, share ideas and achievements
Many successes in finding, mates!!