Count your blessings
Hello WA, I hope you all are having a great Saturday. I sure am. The last few days have been crazy here at home, prepping for family coming over and studying for my last CNA exam.
This Year has been with ups and downs, highs and lows, but one thing that has helped me is writing. Writing my site, working on my books, and so much more writing things.
So, I would love to know what you are thankful for.
Here is my list of five things I am thankful for.
- My mom and dad, who have always been willing to do anything for me, even when I was waiting on my papers, never gave up, even when I wanted to.
- My friends. My karate friends have helped me understand who I am, and they have been there for me through the toughest times. My karate teachers have become like my second mom and dad, they are just amazing people.
- My Siblings. Even though they aren't living here anymore, I try my best to text them, asking how life is, and I always end our message with "I love you."
- My Bunny Loki. 🥰 After losing my dog back in April, I felt like I was in a fog where I wasn't happy. I looked like it on the outside, but inside, I was crushed. Then, I met my little boy in July at a rabbit show, and getting him has made me so happy sometimes; when I look at him, I feel tears in my eyes because he doesn't have to do much to make me smile.
- My website. I have done so much with it, and even when I am a nurse, I'll still try to keep writing for it part-time.
This is a Doe we got for him this past Tuesday.
So, what are you thankful for? You don't have to have five things, but just give me one thing you are thankful for.
Have a great weekend!
See more comments