Hello all my WA friends!
We are all familiar with Google Analytics which we have used to track website traffic .
Today I want to introduce you to SEMRUSH.COM which may be useful for you to find competitors keywords and backlinks.
It is however, a subscription service with the least expensive signup to be $99.95/month.There is a 7 day money-back guarantee, so if you use it and do not like it …….
In a nutshell, with SEMrush you can:
-Analyze data on more than 130 million domains and, in excess of 800 million keywords.
-Uncover your competitors’ organic and paid search strategies
-Find the most profitable keywords for your website.
Broken down further :
**For SEO professionals
-Technical SEO Audits
-Semantic Core Collection
- Competitive intelligence
- “Not provided” problem solutions
- Backlinks audit & analysis
- -Ads strategy analysis
- -Keyword grouping and management
- -Cross-group negatives optimization
- -Ad keywords & creative research
- -Competitive Analysis
- -See how social audience and engagement change over time
- -Discover best performing posts
- -Compare how you perform against competitors
**Content and PR
- -Choose the most effective promotional channels
- -Discover trending topics
- -Backlink audit and analytics
If you are willing to pay a monthly fee and want to explore further the software please go to https://www.semrush.com
SEMrush has blog and webinar support to inform you and answer your questions.