Best tips for keyword, SEO and better ranking.
Last Update: Oct 4, 2016
Below are tips to help you boost your SEO and search engine rankings.
1. when creating content, make sure to sprinkle other relevant key words throughout your content as well.
2. Place your keyword in your; headline, any heading or sub heading, and finally, in your first and last paragraph of your content.
3. Consider using one primary keyword per page. You can keep it simple and optimise each page for one primary keyword. You could also include a couple of secondary keywords that might be extensions of the primary keyword.
4. Consider building internal links in your content as it teaches the search engines the relevancy of your site as well as assists your readers in finding valuable information.
5. Consider linking back on social media sites to share useful information from other people and sites. With this you will be seen as a contributor of value and there fore be considered more trustworthy.
See more comments
Thanks for sharing Solomon! Great information!
You are welcome, Barbara.