I Finally Figured Out The MAGIC!
I made it! It's funny because while there was some haste to get here, in the middle of that journey I realized that it was not the goal. The goal - understand how to make the magic. Yip - it's a big secret that Kyle shares in the Online Entrepreneurship Certificate; Level 3 - The 4 criteria for building an online business successfully.
What I did
- Built a niche website -Promoting WA and Success Mindset
- Developed Content:
- Website - 12 posts,
- WA 27 posts +this one.
- YouTube 34 videos (1 month on board).
- Facebook (revisit after a 3 year hiatus:-) joined 3 women's groups and posting more regularly over last 2 weeks, joining in on webinars etc. (about 15 + posts), I hear the standard is 3 a day...something to work towards
- Twitter - I tweet when I remember, not so cool:-), I have 1 month's material, just need to add this in.
- Complete Training: Just started Level 4 of the Certificate program.
What I'm Learning
- Success is daily - how we engage the process each day; the prize will come (it is tough some days to talk about the prize when you know you need to deepen yourself in the process)
- Online success is as described by Kyle in Level 3 - niche website, great content that is relateable, traffic and I forget the last one now (smh).
- Distractions are part of the process, focus makes a big difference even in smaller amounts of time.
- Support - asking for support is important, the biggest area of growth for me.
Organic success is rewarding and requires sweat equity. It's also very humbling. The wow of this is that every other model that comes around touting fast results are based on the 4 criteria as described by Kyle in Level 3.
Pulling success out of the 'proverbial hat' is to daily REVIEW the 4 criteria and ACT in ways that adds one more drop of success in your bucket.
What's the Secret - you can either BUILD it yourself or BUY it (pay someone to do it for you). The 4 criteria remains in place no matter which optionyou choose:-)
As for me, the juice for buying at this time is not worth the squeeze.
What's Next - June - August, 2020
I'm spending the next couple days to tweak my approach to:
- Content - continue to improve quality
- Social media engagement - learn and up the ante
- Training - Continue ( I really underestimated the timing on this)
I'm entering the next trimester with a soberness and steadiness that will not be easily shifted as it did the first time around. No longer a virgin!