Affiliate Marketing Training
When I first joined Wealthy Affiliate. I wanted to know what are the steps involved in this business. Therefore, I created a website which teaches visitors how to do affiliate marketing in a step-by-step fashion. I recently created an Affiliate Marketing Training Roadmap, it listed out the steps clearly. It would be very useful for newbies, they could follow the roadmap one step at a time without getting lost.
Here are the steps:
- Find your own niche, products and related keywords.
- Purchase your domain name and setup your beautiful website
- Design a build a basic website structure with initial pages/posts.
- Write more good contents and post to the website.
- Optimize the website for SEO - a big lesson by itself.
- Prepare your website for sales - add sales banners and links.
- Add sign-up form and collect user email address for email marketing later.
- Attract traffics - also a big topic in itself. (I think this one is the hardest.)
If you want more details, you can refer to my post: http://learnaffiliatemarketingonline.org/affiliate... There are too much details to post it all here.
I am still not very happy with this roadmap and I will create something later which will be a truly step-by-step manual. Stay tune.
I am still learning at the moment. My weakest part is attracting traffics because I don't normally socialize on Facebook or other social media. My website is only getting traffics from Google search result, but I will learn how to do it someday.
From my experience, if you want mass traffics, you really need to master all the elements of affiliate marketing.
If I have to put a percentage of importance on the elements. It will be like this:-
- Content 50%
- Website layout/design 10%
- Attract traffics 30%
- All others 10%
This is just my humble opinion. I want the newbies to understand what are important, so they don't waste time and money. Hopefully, success will come earlier for them.
Let me know what you think.