April Monthly Report- 60 Referrals, 13 Premium
Let's get straight to the stats then (just for you Derek!)... there's been a 2,733% increase in traffic from Google in 6 months!
- SEO traffic- 17,129 (up from 6979... over 140% increase)
- New posts- 17 (12 reviews- 8 written by Jomar my amazing new writer I hired using Jerry's amazing training https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/hiring-writer-like-a-pro-even-if-youve-never-hired-before)
- Total posts- 252
- Words written- not tracked... a lot changed this month and I don't have all the numbers
- Refs- 60 (39 last month)
- Upgrade- 13 (7 last month)
- Recurring- 14 (15 last month)
- * Annual upgrades- 1
Things are still progressing nicely and it's intersting to see where this website can get to. You hear it all the time... the Make Money Online niche is SUPER competitive. It's not easy to do well in this niche at all
1. It really is clear how writing certain reviews seem to convert more than others. It just makes sense...
- If you write a review on a high paying similar affiliate marketing course and then offer WA as an alternative more people may convert.
- If you write a review on a free survey site, the person reading it probably has no money and is looking for a quick way to make a quick buck... WA is not right for them
2. Track things!!
It's so easy to track how many words you wrote in an article when you are hitting publish. It's much harder to go back through 15 articles to find the word count.
These kinds of numbers help to hold you accountable and see the progress you are making.
I just use a simple Google sheets with the things I want to track and it helps with keyword research and planning content etc.
3. Anyone can hire someone. It's really not as hard as it sounds and once you actually get your head around sites like onlinejobs.ph you realise the potential there. You can hire someone to do small tasks for you or to work full time.
How was your April? Is there anything else you'd like to know?
P.S. my other website has started getting some decent traffic from Pinterest. I have only written 20 articles on starting it in Oct '19. I have done nothing to it (literally) since January and this has happened...
If you are struggling along in the MMO niche, consider starting another one... MMO is really tough (but clearly can work) and I don't think enough people talk about that here! I especially think MMO is tough for newbies as they have no income proof or proof that things work to build trust with the readers #justmyopinion