Wow - Month 3 Has Come And Gone Again!
Once again, I see this is the last day of Month 3 of the Super Affiliate Challenge. Time flies and it has been a bit hectic, but I have managed to get most of my tasks done, as well as work a little on some of the other blogs I own.What Did I Achieve?
Here's what I have accomplished over the last six weeks:
- I added 12 new posts to my blog and updated 2 old ones to repost.
- I shared all this on my social media accounts.
- I experimented some more with Canva and designed a couple of headers for my blog posts. I only did this for some of them as I thought it would maybe be a bit much putting these on all my posts.
- I wrote and posted about 8 other articles for the other niche sites that I am working on.
- I did 3 to 4 comments a day on the site comments platform.
This is what I didn't get done:
- As usual I neglected to help five people a day. I did what I could, but sometimes the questions were either answered by others already, or I wasn't 100 percent on the correct answer myself.
- I didn't attempt to create a graph on my site. My posts this month didn't warrant one, but will try and implement this on the next relevant post.
- This is my first WA blog post for the month, because between my full time job and the content writing, I ran out of time. I know we should all be doing one a week. I also feel that I don't have that much news to share each week, but will definitely make a plan to share if I come across a light bulb moment.
There has definitely been an increase in traffic and earnings this month, but mainly from my niche sites.
- All my sites have shown an improvement in traffic, even the ones I only work on occasionally. I guess age does count.
- Both my Adsense and my Amazon income have gone up. I am now at the point that I am selling something virtually everyday on Amazon and earning each day on Adsense. Not all the sales are related to my site. I have been selling weird and wonderful things like toilet paper, fishing tackle and mens toiletries, but hey who's complaining.
- I have had another new starter member this month who completed her profile.
- I am getting much faster at both typing and producing content for my sites. Loving using the site content platform for this purpose.
Can't wait to see what is in store for us next month and I am going to do my best to complete the next two challenges, even though we will be moving to a new house and packing up years of stuff from this house.
Onward and Upward!