Scheduling Your Time
Just over 3 months here (and just under 3 months with my website) and I am starting to realise that I have gone about things in a totally haphazard way. I have written posts as and when I can, snatching any moment to write a bit here and there.
I don`t have to tell you why this is silly.
I have not approached my website like a job, more like a hobby and now I am just starting to see some traction on social media, I need some structure to my week to help me to schedule my time.
So, although I am not doing it yet, I have an initial plan to start in a week or so. Starting it on a Monday just makes sense to me.
- Monday: Research keywords and products to review
- Tuesday: Narrow down and select item or subject to cover
- Wednesday:In depth research on the item selected including if needed photos or pictures.
- Thursday:Outline article including 1st draft.
- Friday: Continue work on article.
- Saturday:Finish article up
- Sunday: Promote on social media.
This is just a draft plan, but weaving all this around my 9-5 day job, two kids and a partner will need a bit of work, and overall I think I need to stay flexible. Without flexibiity, I may find myself failing.
Thanks for reading all, This is more for my own reference but if it helps you, please let me know!