1st Site is Google Indexed! Yay!
I'm celebrating every milestone because this is a whole new venture for me, and today marks another milestone.
My first site is indexed on Google!
I'm so excited! And I just joined WA and started this site last week. So far I haven't added a lot of affiliate marketing (a little but not a lot), but now I will slowly sprinkle more in!
I feel like the premium training provided, and the support of the community for likes, shares, comments, etc has been invaluable!
For other new comers, here's how it I did it.
1. Complete the trainings. I'm still not done with all the trainings but I'm nearly there. And actually follow the steps in the trainings. When it says, write a post, don't put it off for several days, just write!
2. Using Jaaxy! This may be my new favorite tool. I have generated so many content ideas with low QSR scores that are low hanging fruit, it's amazing! And it's all stuff I'd write about normally. But with the keyword search, I just know how to pick the right words that make a difference.
3. Asking the community for comments and RESPONDING. I love how involved and helpful others here at WA are when it comes to commenting on my posts. Ask and you shall receive. Just make sure you return the favor and comment on their posts, and even multiple posts if you can.
4. Connecting on social. So far I have just concentrated my efforts by connecting with others on G+, leaving +1's for others, and sharing others content. I just ask that they do the same for me. We're all here to raise each other up right?!
5. Keep connecting with the community and asking questions. I've had so many questions answers by the people here at WA, I know that it's helped in more ways than one: content, technical, my own personal peace of mind and sanity lol :)
6. Put the time in. I've been fortunate that I've been able to focus a lot of hours over the last week into this journey, but that might change as I am applying for regular 8-5 jobs at the moment (still keeping my Pilates studio up and running, jut not taking in more clients). So, while I have down time, I can pour into this, build content, establish a readership, increase my google indexing and hopefully make it a slightly less time-consuming path in months to come. But we'll just see how it goes.
For now, I'm thrilled with this development and want to say thank you for all those who have helped me. If there's anyway, I can help others, I'm here and happy to provide assistance! Don't hesitate to reach out!
Here's to all of our continued successes!!