Hello again everybody! My second to the last semester is finally coming to a close. After taking some time away from WA, I learned many things about myself, and how to live a healthy and productive lifestyle.
- Reasons to build a website were wrong. I thought too much about how much money I would make, and not about the journey to take.
- Everybody has their own world. Don't compare myself to another person.
- Stop making everything about myself.
- I can't control other people.
- Don't lose track of my goals.
- Eat Healthy. I signed up for my My Fitness Pal which is helping a lot.
- Cut Addictions Completely.
- Think Forward.
- Dream Big, Think Small.
- Money doesn't buy happiness, but helps.
- Create stronger relationships with people.
- Help people.
- Don't look for compliments.
- Do, Don't Say.
- Dress To Impress (consistently)
- Drink Tea.
I know this is a lot, but I guess what I am getting at is to not sweat the small stuff, and focus on you're goals. Nobody is perfect. You have nobody to prove anything to, except yourself.
All-in-all, I have decided to buy a couple new domain names, and focus on my journey. I am going to create a no-hold back blog of my adventures. Coming soon.