Enough Is Enough
It's been almost 60 days since I joined WA and I have yet to post my first blog! Blocked by the insidious mind game of perfectionism, it appears as if I may have fallen into the trap of self-doubt. And that trap is the pathway to quitting. No...not so for me. Today, I decided to let go of self-doubt. Is what I have to say is enough... am I good enough. What I know for sure is I've had enough anxiety over "enoughness." It's time to act, to course correct and go forward instead of staying stuck.
My theme is "NEVER GIVE UP". More and more, I realize in order to win, the focus of an entrepreneur requires attention on the process, the journey; rather than the goal. Growth through the process will get us to the goal .Do self-examination. Ask, "Is who I am being the person I want to be? " Do my actions match what I say I want?" "Do I see myself living as my current state of life for the rest of my life?" If your answer is "NO," then it's time to quit your current course of action and begin again. If you catch yourself, as I did, you can always course correct to get back on track.
WA offers unparalled training and support. I intend to contribute and add value to the community as well as benefit from WA"s offerings. My mission is to help help others become the best version of themselves to enable them to achieve their dreams. Napoleon Hiil, author, THINK AND GROW RICH, said, "a quitter never wins, and a winner never quits." I heard that in my inner ear during my self-contemplation. It's truth resonated with me and I resolved to be a better version of who I have been. I was inspired by Hill's wisdom, so I am offering a few of my favorite quotations from others who have demonstrated winning mind sets in their life and made positive impacts on humanity.
- If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams, endeavoring to live the life they are imagining, One passes an invisible boundary... All sorts of things begin to occur that never otherwise would have occurred. One begins to meet with success unexpected in common hours. New more Universal Laws begin to establish themselves around this person, or old Laws are rearranged in one's favor nevertheless, one begins to live with the license of a higher order of being.
- Henry David Threau
- Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. Les Brown
- Don't quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can't see it. Listen to your own drum, and your drum only. It's the one that makes the sweetest sound. Simon Sinek
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.. (on being fired from Apple in 1984) Steve Jobs
- I believe one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk. Oprah