Making a mistake?
My latest post here was August 2018, what happen to me??
I really need some clarity on something. Should I continue after being doing this for 2 years?
No success yet, but I'm sure it's my own fault. I got my website going, but not profit ready, still going through the lessons and finding hard to move further with it at times. I signed up with Amazon while back for them to let me go cause I couldn't get enough traffic. I feel sorta overwhelmed and frustrated. I want to do one thing at a time but I feel when I sign on I'm reading other information instead of what I should be doing, and sometimes not sure what to do first since I only have so much time. The frustration is getting the best of me. I need some insight if I should just let this go or work harder for another year
Here are a few reasons why I feel like I want to let this go.
- I know I'm not making an excuse but I can't seem to get the motivation or the time to work on this.
- I would rather be doing something that I am better at like acrylic painting and karaoke as my outlet from work and everyday life.
- I feel that I can't devote enough time to make this happen for me.
- This might just not be for me.
- Procrastination gets the best of me.
Before the end of June I am coming up for my yearly renewal and wondering if I should try it for one more year and see what happens and then make the decision.
I ask is this for me or just another thing I got involved with for it to be another failure of mine?
Would really love some insight on what other people have experienced and how they felt as they were going through the process to where they are now...
WHAT DO YOU THINK?