I am a single mother of 4. My two oldest are off on their own (kind of), and I am raising two young men. I have lead a very interesting and somewhat full life, but most of the time I was living and doing for everyone else.
I was spoiled and had the opportunity to work for myself with a brick and mortar business. It was enough of a taste to know I never want to work for anyone else again. I am in the second half of my life. I still do a great deal for those around me, but this time I'm doing it for me, for my personal goals.
Life is too short to not enjoy it as much as possible!
- I have a BS in Business.
- I have been in sales for most of my career since I was 18, and I am still learning how to be better at it.
- I was a cheerleading coach for almost 20 years. You learn a lot about people and yourself through coaching. It's rewarding when girls that are now 30 years old today still talk about the workouts you put them through, and particular performances. One night can make a memory that lasts a lifetime.
- I have management skills, but I always feel I can do a better job for my team.
- I was the Operations Manager at my salon. It was a tough job, but also the most rewarding. There is a new level of work that comes into play when you are the owner. All of a sudden, you can accomplish anything with what's around you, MacGyver style. (I so just dated myself) :/
- I am a relationship consultant ; )
- This time I want to create wealth with just myself at the wheel, no crutches, no one to be able to fall back on, or divert attention to. But, at the same time I want to be able to share my craft with as many as possible.
We are LIMITLESS when we remove the box we place ourselves in everyday!