DAY 6 - My Personal Experience
Last Update: Jan 18, 2017
I've been moving along with WA for 6 days now, and I think I have accomplished a great deal in a very short period of time, and have only scratched the surface.
So far I have:
- found a couple of people to PM for better guidance.
- building and concentrating on my first site that includes 4 main pages, plus the About Me page, and two completed posts, I'll have the third done and posted by tonight.
- become better acquainted with proper technique and usage of keywords.
- ideas for second and third websites, as I begin to learn more.
- gotten through 1.5 certifications and followed all end tasks recommended.
- reached rank of 2834.
- adjusted my non-monetary goals.
- created daily goals.
- started reaching the affiliate world.
- continued to learn and do something new everyday.
I look forward to see what I can learn and accomplish in the next week, the next month, the upcoming quarter, and year!!
Thanks for this great site guidance and the very helpful community.