Week 2 Progress
Last Update: Jan 29, 2017
I like to hold myself accountable while I move through the process. I think it will be nice to be able to look back in a year and see how far I have come.
Week 1 I came out of the gate running. Week 2, I'm still keeping a good pace, but as I continue there is more and more information to gather. It's like a spiderweb. I want to make sure I hit all the right splinters.
On my site I have:
- 6 pages
- 8 posts
- My site health is getting higher everyday
- My comments are good
- I'm interacting with the community better
- I've started getting through the Affiliate Boot camp
- I've started a few pages on my 2nd site which is centered more around referrals
- My rank on WA is around the low 1400s
- I've also critically looked at my goals more in depth and made appropriate adjus tents
I'm am very grateful to be a part of a great community. I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me.