Living in the NOW!
Last Update: February 14, 2021
Yep, it's been a while!
- I've been absent, without leave!
- Enjoying every minute of it!
- At age 83, I decided to slow down... really!
- So, I quit chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Decided to live in the here and now.
- Of course, I do miss the dialogue with my friends daily...
- I wrote a blog every day...
- Had 8... yes, 8 websites I was trying to keep spinning!
- Answered every post....
- Finally, my wife asked me... what are you doing?
- I didn't have an answer... so I stopped in my tracks and asked myself.
- Couldn't find the answer or reason.
Racing against the clock every day...
- Enough was enough... I made a decision... slow down... smell the roses!
- I cut my websites to 3... one for my church, my wife's business, and mine.
- Quit blogging every day... just hitting "like" on the blogs... not replying.
- Is this for everyone? Absolutely not... but it is for me.
- So, you' ee less of me, but I'm enjoying life in the NOW.
- I encourage each of you to follow your own path... do what is best for YOU!
I love this quote by Steve Maraboli:
"We're a species that rushes through everything, then complains that time flies"
Think about that.
23 comments 25 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 30 likes
38 comments 29 likes
35 comments 31 likes
44 comments 30 likes
51 comments 38 likes
36 comments 26 likes
28 comments 24 likes
66 comments 29 likes