Learning baby steps!
Last Update: January 21, 2021
At age 83, never thought I'd have to learn to walk!
- Arthritis hit my back and sciatica brought me to my knees.
- Finally, after a month of excruciating pain, got the epidural... pain is gone.
- Now, I have to learn to walk again... been very difficult!
- Everyone here at WA has to learn to walk... not easy, but take baby steps.
- Many newbies just don't want to take the time to do that...
- They flounder and fail... complaining that they're not making money.
- There is a reason for the procedures here... they work!
- I know I keep harping on it, but you just have to learn to walk before you run!
- Please, please, slow down... do the steps.
If you succeed sooner, that's a plus!
- There will be time for celebration... after you learn to walk.
- The victory is sweeter with the hard work.
- Nothing is earned easily... time is the friend and the enemy!
Being a pilot, I love this anonymous quote:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
Learn to walk, then you can fly!
23 comments 24 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 29 likes
36 comments 28 likes
35 comments 30 likes
44 comments 29 likes
51 comments 37 likes
36 comments 25 likes
28 comments 23 likes
66 comments 28 likes