Fear of failure or fear of success?
Last Update: January 18, 2021
Are there both kinds of fear?
- Absolutely! Let's examine them:
- Some people are afraid to try because they are afraid they'll fail.
- Others are afraid they'll be successful and people will expect more from them!
- Are fears real? debilitating in some cases... do you have to live with them?
- NO! Ever watch a baby trying to walk? They fall and immediately get up.
- Everyone suffers moments of fear.
- For pilots it has been said:
- Flying is hours of boredom punctuated by moments of sheer panic!
- Lot's of truths there. Been many times I didn't want to push those throttles forward!
- You suck it up, smile in front of everyone, and say everything is fine!
- Many struggle to write the first blog... that's normal... just do it!
Let me run this quote by you from Robert F. Kennedy:
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."...
Pull up your bootstraps and wade in... you won't know if you can until you try!
23 comments 23 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 29 likes
36 comments 28 likes
35 comments 30 likes
44 comments 29 likes
51 comments 37 likes
36 comments 25 likes
28 comments 23 likes
66 comments 28 likes