Are you in a "holding pattern"?
Last Update: September 22, 2020
Instrument rated pilots hate them!
- Often when the weather is bad, several planes are waiting to land and are sent into a "holding pattern", or flying in circles at assigned altitudes.
- We are instructed to descend one at a time, beginning with the lowest altitude plane.
- Some of us here at WA may be flying a "holding pattern," waiting for instructions.
- The instructions are already there... descend and build your website!
- Some are waiting for that "magic moment" to do their first blog... don't wait!
- Okay, so you don't have anything to say? Just share what you want to see happen here.
- Get out of the holding pattern... descend into the airport for a safe landing.
- Begin with your first blog at WA... that's a great starting point!
- Read what others are saying to get a "feel" for blogging.
- So you make a mistake... who cares? Just do it.
- Quit flying in circles... land it!
- Just get the airplane flying... the website up and running... the blog written.
- Get it done... quit parking and begin to fly.
- This is not the time to rest... there will be time to do that when you are a success!
I leave you with a quote from J. M. Barrie:
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
Let that sink in.
59 comments 30 likes
33 comments 25 likes
29 comments 26 likes
72 comments 44 likes
88 comments 43 likes
30 comments 20 likes
28 comments 25 likes
41 comments 33 likes
47 comments 34 likes
109 comments 66 likes