Are there really limits?
Last Update: January 24, 2021
Yes... mostly in your mind!
- There are some absolutes... speed limits...
- Most of the limits are only in our minds... we set them.
- How far do you want to go at WA? Limits? Absolutely none.
- Is there a limit to how much money you can make... yes... you are the limit!
- Just what are the limits we set?
Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier...
- Hank Aaron broke the home run record...
- Roger Bannister broke the 4-minute mile record in 1954, running 3:59.
- It has since been broken again.
- Time and space don't permit me to tell all the records that have been broken.
- What you do with the opportunity is strictly up to you...
- The time for blame and incrimination is past...
- Gone are the times when you can say, "I can't do this."
- Too much help and tools here to not succeed.
Let me leave with this quote from Arthur C. Clarke:
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."
Stick your neck out... venture into a new realm!
23 comments 23 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 29 likes
36 comments 28 likes
35 comments 30 likes
44 comments 29 likes
51 comments 37 likes
36 comments 25 likes
28 comments 23 likes
66 comments 28 likes