What Are Your Plans and Goals For 2019? Now Is a good time to set them
We are fast approaching New Year or Hogmanay as I like to call It, It Is at this is time of year most people set their goals or new years resolutions, you know exactly what I'm talking about, I'm going to go to the gym 3 times a week, I'm going to lose weight or I'm going to stop smoking!
Well guess what? 92% of these people fail in what they have set out to do, as much as 80% have failed by mid February!
These people fail because they don't have a plan, do not join their ranks!
To succeed you need a plan, my advice to you is to write your goals in a book or diary, keep this book beside your bed and every morning when you wake up read your goals aloud!
Make A timetable
There is no point in saying you are going to write 10 posts a week if you do not have the time to do so, be realistic, making a timetable will help with this, you will be able to manage your time much better when you have a schedule in front of you.
My goals have been set, I will share some of them with you
- January, put 30-35 hours into my affiliate business, I'm still going to work part time
- Build out my website's, mainly the one promoting W.A.
- Starting my Youtube channel
- July, become a full time affiliate marketer
- Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, by hook or by crook but probably by blog I am going to aim for Vegas!
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
If you do not set yourself goals you will fail, I know it, you know it and Kyle and Carson know it, so what are you waiting for? Get them goals set!
Here's what I want you to do
- Set your goals (essential)
- Make a timetable (essential)
- post your goals below (optional)
Whatever you do, do not join the 92%
Thanks for taking time to read this