Logo Design - What do you think makes a great logo?
I Put together this Logo today for a company that allows you to ice fish on a frozen lake. I actually decided to give this place a try and really enjoyed it. You should give ice fishing a try.
Here I the logo that I created.
Anyways, I thought I would pick your brain and see what you think makes a great logo?
When I create a logo I usually look at five main goals.
1. Brand (What does the customer want to say with their logo)
2. Simplicity (Keep it simple - *KISS)
3. Colour (Sometimes the colours are chosen for me)
4. Font (I normally use Typekit from Adobe, or you can try https://www.dafont.com
5. Image or Shape (I don't do a lot of my own custom vector designs these days. I normally use a graphic site and buy my images to add them to the logo)
This is what I try to do. I'm always learning though. Give your ideas in the comments below.