Why I Have Returned To WA
You may have noticed that I first joined WA way back in 2008......but only stayed for a few months.
I rejoined about 18 months ago and left after a year.
You know how it is.....family, real work, play and many other distractions got in the way.
This led me to ask a question.....why have I rejoined WA?.......which soon led to a wider question.....why are people attracted to WA?
Here are the answers I came up with in no particular order
- The need to create a supplementary income
- The buzz derived from being part of a friendly community
- To gain the know how to create and market their own website
- To interact with a highly supportive community
- The satisfaction of passing on their knowledge................
Inadvertently I may have touched upon some of the reasons why WA is such a success....it introduces people seeking knowledge to those with knowledge in a friendly, informal way.
All the best