Getting Things Done
What I'm Picking Up Around WA
Please Add to This
- There is no IM Santa. If I put my web ideas under my pillow, they will not turn into a full-blown website overnight.
- Key to success is writing a plan, and working a plan
- A "must" is to go through the Action Plan to learn key skills
- Track progress, and build a system of accountability to myself and for myself
- Talk with others and ask questions. Share knowledge and ideas.
So far,l since I joined November 8th:
- I have casually browsed many of the resources.
- I've identified some goals and put them on my calendar.
- Am working through the Action Plan.
- Have started a website, and will farm out some of the more technical work. I do love WordPress! It's called healthyandsustainable.net, and it's under construction now, but live.
- Wrote an Ezine article on funding in the nonprofit sector, which was accepted yesterday. That links to my current website nonprofitsonline.net
- Researched keywords, affiliate possibilities and traffic generation.
My goals are to finish the website and have it live by the middle of December, with directory links, affiliate links and a traffic generation system.
I'll update in a holiday post.
Hope you all are having a great month. Please feel free to comment on this blog, add your own experience and expertise.