Created a Logo for my SITE! I did It!
Last Update: Mar 30, 2015
Spend some time working on several logo designs for my website. The one above is what I will settle for. It's not as fancy, but it just mesmerizes me that I was raw when I joined Wealthy Affiliate and now my fountain of knowledge keeps growing every day.
It's funny how in the first days I would always think about when I would make money cause I wanted it now. With the time, I have spent here as a premium member I have learned that there are more important things in this business than money, at this stage of my growth.
I am realizing that it's more rewarding to actually learn a concept apply and tweak it as necessary and see the changes and the effect this has on my website. It has also been a fulfilling experience to able to help the new guys in any way I can. I know how it is when you are just starting.
The overwhelm, the excitement, the anticipation of money rolling into the account in a few short months and all. I guess many here have had this feeling as well.
Now I fully know and understand that this is a business that I am trying to build. I also understand that it takes time and that there are more than just a few concepts one has to understand before one can even begin to think about the money. All is well. I know if I keep working and never stop, some day, and I mean someday, I will live to tell another story.
Here are some of the benefits that I have enjoyed since I became a premium member:
- I watch less TV now than at any time I can remember. I was addicted to CNN and Monday Night Raw.
- I spend more time learning about skills that bring fulfillment in my life.
- My relationship with my family has changed and I feel that I am very productive. The downside is that the day seem to be too short for me and this has resulted in instances where I don't rest well.
- I have gained knowledge from the training and community here that I also use to help some new people.
- I have helped a group in my community to launch their website. They actually think I am a guru and I have pretended to be one.
- I am now working more on getting rid of my procrastination.
- My fears are getting less and less and I find myself easily coming out of the comfort zone.
- Wealthy Affiliate has also made me realize that I can write. Yes, I can. I was so afraid of writing and used to think it was a lot of work. Now I write without stopping and ideas keep coming.
- I am getting better at organizing my information than when I started. I still have some improvements to make, more of them but hey, that is why I am here.
Thank you, Wealthy Affiliate and this amazing community. If I was lost I can now declare that I have been found. I feel like standing on the mountain top, but I realize the time will come. And I will stand on top of that mopuntain.
Good luck to everyone and have a blast with your businesses. Yes! we will get there.EVENTUALLY.
See more comments