How To Buy and Sell Websites For Profit - Part 1
If you want to know how to buy and sell websites for profit you’re going to see just how I do it.
See link in comments which is a video on YouTube :). It's all the way at the bottom :).
Today I am excited!
I am getting the opportunity to buy a website and sell it for profit. I am going to be documenting and posting videos right here on Wealthy Affiliate so everyone can see the entire process that I take to buy a website and sell it for profit.
First, I bought a website firstcases dot com on Flippa.com for $126. The website appeal to me because the gadget industry is hot. This niche focuses on something that we all need for our smartphone. Let’s face it you got to get a case for your expensive iPhone or Android device. Tablets, too. Unless you want to break it, you will have to end up purchasing a new one.
Here are some tips for buying websites on Flippa.com
- Do make sure you check out the buyer of the website before buying any website on Flippa.com.
- Make sure the seller has good feedback.
- Make sure they are using Google Analytics or Google Search Console.
- Don’t trust screenshots where affiliate earnings are posted. These can easily be Photoshopped.
- Have a budget in mind and don’t overpay for a website.
- A website is worth 20 to 36 times its monthly revenue.
- Spend time and don’t make an impulse buy.
- Prepare on sitting on the website for at least 3-6 months. Could be longer, too.
- Pay with Escow.
- Most importantly, learn to start small.
I really hope you enjoy this buying and selling websites series that I am creating for Wealthy Affiliate members. It’s going to be a lot of fun and I will be providing updates.
It could be a fail, but I like to be optimistic. Either way I will learn and others will learn from my experience.
Please leave your comments down below.