Last Update: December 08, 2019
Do not forget to brand your site for the end of year festivities.
What does it mean?
- Create atmosphere. Evoke the season with some extra attention like background images, colors, festive images, headers and footers. Be creative! Not your products but your website... give it a joyful extra!
- Evoke the season. Family, warmth, home, friendship, light, joyful tones. You do not have to add a jingle bell at every corner...
- Avoid clichés. Do not just use standard imagery. Adapt to your brand. What is it your brand stands for? What message do you want to convey when using images? Link emotions to concepts.
- Color the season with red, green and white. Just know, they do not always match your own color scale. Make sure to check Color-hex.com (hex codes for colors with specific patterns, this is not an affiliate link, but a reference ), they can help you out...
- Time for some extra offers and gifts! It can be a discount or an bonus... no need to flag it out... it is the season of good will, remember!
Seasonal greetings to all! Have a blessed and peaceful time!
Thank you for liking, comments and shares
How do you enhance your website for the season?
77 comments 34 likes
39 comments 26 likes
44 comments 39 likes
31 comments 21 likes
79 comments 42 likes
75 comments 46 likes
52 comments 36 likes
88 comments 63 likes
68 comments 57 likes
52 comments 43 likes