How Did I Get 3K Impressions Overnight on PINTEREST?
Last Update: Aug 30, 2020
Hello WA Family👋,
Hope everyone of you and your business are well. 🙂
Yesterday, one of our valued members at WA, James shared his success with Pinterest.
So, today I also would like to share my website promoting progress utilizing the same APP.
You surely already know that social media is a great platform that can help you to promote your blog contents. The most commonly used social media are Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Indeed, those third social media are the most suggested platforms by SEO experts and marketers to share your blog content. But have you ever heard of Pinterest? Many of you have heard about it but maybe don't quite understand how it really works.
Pinterest is an online pinboard that is used to collect multimedia from various websites.
Maybe you are wondering how this one social media platform can help you to promote blog content and increase your website traffic?
There are several things that can explain why Pinterest is one of the right platforms to promote your blog content:
- A pin on Pinterest can be spread even further than a tweet
- A pin can increase page visits and page views
- If you are still unsure about using Pinterest, some big brands like Wal-Mart, Apple, Target, and Lowe's use Pinterest as part of their online marketing strategy. If these big brands use Pinterest, it doesn't hurt for you to try it too.
I love pinning on Pinterest.
These three days I have been doing experiments in repinning my old posts and look what it gets me:
My Pinterest Overview 2 Days Ago
My Pinterest Overview Yesterday
Over 3000 impressions overnight!!
I revamped my old post. I play around with my pin designs and tweak the title of my post.
Different pins, different results.
One same blog post, after being revamped, it made a HUGE difference.
One has 310 views, the other one has 519 views with 1 repinned and 2 saves.
Not quite convince yet?
Check this out:
One has 39 views, the other one gets 989 views. HUGEEEEE difference!
See what I mean??
This pin I just posted yesterday too.
I got almost 200 impressions from it. Imagine if you do 10 to 20 pins a day??
Those are just some examples.
HOW DID I MAKE THE PIN DESIGNS?
I use CANVA. I LOVE love LOVEEEE Canva.
It's FREE and we can do whatever we want from creating blog banner, Instagram post, Facebook post, Pinterest pins, and MORE.
In order to boost your impressions on Pinterest, I have some tips for you:
1) Re-pin everyday. I do at least 10 pins (my own blog post and other Pinterest users posts).
2) Pay attention the choice of words on the title of our pins and the clarity of the picture. Make sure the picture is eye-catching and vibrant.
3) Use branding and logo to a minimum. Do you notice that my website url is in small fonts? Yes, we are promoting our website BUT our main FOCUS is to the message we carry in the post itself, how we help the audience benefits from our blog post.
4) Make sure that the image on the pin is simple and focus on the theme of your post. Strong title and image are powerful in getting people to click our pins.
Last but not the least, don't be afraid of experimenting. You won't know until you have tried. 🙂
Right now, 1000K+ a day seems to be small but I believe, it will make a huge difference to my business moving forward.
My next goal is to get 1M impressions a month. So, I'll keep repinning my old posts and be active to pin other Pinterest users' pins (those who share the same niche with me).
Wish me luck!!
OK Folks, that's all for today.
Thank you for taking time to read this post and please let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear them.
Also, if you have a ninja tips to get an even BETTER result, oh boy... please please please share with the community. 😉 😉 😉
Have a wonderful week ahead you guys.
Stay safe, happy and healthy!
I just post this literally just this morning. In few hours, I got over 200 impressions!!!
I am so fired up to keep pinning lol... This is my blog post from last month. I just repinned and changed the pin design.
See more comments