What's a girl gotta do?
There are 8 simple words to succeed in the wonderful world of WA:
1. Work - this will take some effort on your part. This is one of those 'must be present to win' kind of things.
2. Learn - follow the lessons. Do the exercises. These people know what they are doing!
But you have to be open to it. Open your mind. Open your heart. Open yourself to the incredible things that await you as you continue.
3. Patience - You're learning something new. Give yourself a break. Be patient and allow the lessons and learning sink in.
4. Consistency - Keep practicing - regularly, often. There's a lot here to look at, check through and put into practice.
5. Persistance - Keep at it. You will absolutely run into challenges and obstacles. I guarantee it!
You aren't seriously going to let those steal your dreams, are you?! Never ever give up. The world is full of people who gave up feet from the finish line. Don't be one of those people!
6. Growth - Who you are as you begin this journey is not who you will be as you continue on this path. That's as it's supposed to be.
7. Community - WA is an incredible community. The more you learn and engage, the more meaningful all of this is and the faster you learn. Plus there are some pretty smart people here who are happy to share their knowledge and experience. As you go, you will become one of those people! Pay it forward.
8. Celebrate! Celebrate your successes - the big ones and the little ones. They all matter. Celebrate your progress along the way.
The little successes are every bit as important as the first dollar you earn.
You don't get to the finish line in one huge leap. It's built from lots of little wins along the way. Each one deserves its moment.
That's too simple!
Yeah! It ain't hard! We tend to make things much harder than they are or they need to be. None of this is hard, but you'd be amazed how many people choose to not do what it takes to get what they want.
Get out of your own way!
The training, combined with the resources here give you literally everything you need. It's easier than following a Martha Stewart recipe! But it's up to you go through the training, put in the time to learn and then put the learning into massive action. It is entirely, 100% up to you!
So go get it!