Working on more than one Niche.
Last Update: September 20, 2015
Working on more than one Niche:
Why you should more on more than one niche:
- You have a wide range of expertise and are familiar with how to build your niche into an online authority.
- You have the time to tend to more than one project.
- You don't get easily frustrated.
- Multi tasking is a pleasure not a chore.
- You have a wealth of knowledge just waiting to poor out.
Why you should not work on more than one niche:
- You're new to the process and have yet to master the format.
- You have limited time to work on your project.
- You spend more time learning material than on application of material.
- You're still in the process of accumulating specialized knowledge.
Working on more than one niche - What should I do?
Follow the advise of other members and trust your own self judgment. Although the golden rule is to only work on one niche at most, everyone is different. Use your own judgment weighed against your own experience.
What do you think?
Share your ideas, suggestions, feedback, questions and anything else you can think of!
5 comments 2 likes
2 comments 1 like
2 comments 3 likes
7 comments 11 likes
5 comments 4 likes
3 comments 4 likes
3 comments 5 likes
5 comments 9 likes
2 comments 4 likes
3 comments 1 like