More Facebook Tips [Know These and Use Them Everyday]
Last Update: Aug 21, 2019
Hello dear WA Friends!
Here's one more Facebook Tips post.
Hope you find it useful :)
1. Post less often (yes, you read it right). Leave 6-8 hours in between posts for best reach.
2. Use stories. They promote trust. Incorporate in stories whatever you might be selling/promoting.
3. Save your best posts for your wall. Everything else you can share in stories. Posts that don’t perform well hurt your grouphttps://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/alenkav/blog#/page, so you don’t want them clogging your wall for nothing. Tip: Post in Instagram stories and then use it for FB as well.
4. FB wants to keep people on its platform. If you are going to leave a link, leave it in the comments.
5. Avoid fishing for comments. FB is going to decrease your reach exponentially.
6. When you're promoting your products, avoid saying: “If you are interested let me know in the comments…”, because FB is going to lower your exposure. Write your copy in such a way that your audience ask by themselves for more info. In short: Less Promotion, More Conversation.
7. If you wish to have a CTA “Comment Below” try substituting a few letters with an emoji. That way FB won’t be able to pick up what is being said. This tip needs testing out.
8. You can do CTAs in a video or written out on a photo or a graphic.
9. For more engagement do the “Questions Posts”. The four best words to use to start your conversation, are: Should; Would; Which; Who.
10. Your posts are not always shown to your audience immediately. There’s just too much noise to cut through. Posts often need to wait for a while for their turn. So, the tip for this is to create evergreen content for your wall, and the time sensitive posts for your stories.
Hope these tips help you in some way to run your FB page/group.
Disclaimer: I’m not a FB specialist – I’ve picked up these tips as a part of my own education on how to best run my FB group.
Have a great day, Alenka
Thanks for researching and sharing these really useful Facebook tips with us Alenka.
We really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for sharing this vital information.
It really helps so many of us out who are looking in this area.
Wishing you the very best and may success continue for you.
Have a great day.
See more comments
Thanks Alenka; these are really useful FB tips.
You are welcome! Glad you find these useful :)