The benefits of being short
Last Update: Aug 7, 2021
Hello there. Are you short? Well, I know I am a bit on the short side. Today, we are going to go over the benefits of being short. Not to mention we short people are the best and some day we will rule the world. LOL
- Well I can say, we are known for being cute and charming.
- Being short could lower you risk for certain cancers.
- May have more intimacy especially for men. (some studies state it may be false, varies by region.)
- Better distance runner(we may not run as fast compared to taller people, but we can run and get away further)
- Shorter people typically live longer.
- We're known for being fun sized (I take that as a compliment, just don't pat me on the head.)
- We don't have to call shot gun to sit in the front (I like to do that to upset my taller buddies, and they threaten me. They just kick my seat. LOL)
- Better fighters (some people say shorter people are better fighters, when we're angry we're very angry, perhaps quicker? not sure if that's a pro or a con?)
- We can hide from our tall scary enemies in tight places. (sometimes you have to know your battles, especially if there's more than one. LOL)
- It's easier for us to limbo (Not for me, I'm not flexible enough)
- We never get in anybodys way. Literally!
- We can easily out maneuever a crowd.
- We don't have to worry about hitting our head on anything.
I just thought this might be fun to write down. There are many awesome benefits in being short. If you would like to add some pros to being short, go ahead and add it to you comments. Also, I am not here to degrade the taller people. We are all human and we should all get along. No matter our size, height, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender etc. We are all human. :)