Recommended Reading 6-10
Fabulous Friday everyone and here are the next 5 books in my recommended list for reading or to buy as gifts on the run up to Christmas and the New Year.
6. "Success Principles" .....Jack Canford. I have been in awe of Jack's works for many years and without douibt this is one of the best books for all to read. It basically shows you how to get from where you are to where you want to be. My advice is to practice each principle, one at a time and you will achieve what your 'definite purpose' in life is.
7. "Flipnosis" The art of split second persuasion.....Kevin Dutton. This book starts slowly but there a few main segments which are very thought proking.
8. "Scientific Advertising".....Claude C Hopkins. One of the greatest books on marketing. Indeed it has been described as a masterpiece on marketing.
9. "Oglivy on Advertising"..... David Oglivy. Although written decades ago this proports theories about design and work that will always be relevant and his main points still hold up.
10. "Breakthrough Advertising".....Eugene M. Schwartz. This book has been described as the most important book written on persuasion, copywriting, marketing and human behaviour. Skills we all need in abundance.
Have agreat weekend everyone and the next 5 books with follow on Tuesday.