Recommended Reading 16-20
The next 5 books in the recommended reading selection continue with
16. The E Myth Revisited. Michael E. Gerber.......Brilliant book about why most small businesses don't work and what to do about it. Written by a true legend of entrepreneurship
17. Mastering the Rockefella Habits. Verne Harnish.....While it is aimed at the larger business owners amongst you, dealing with the handful of rules you should have, learn and repeat these and act consistantly upon them.
18. The War of Art. Steven Pressfield.....Focus is on how to deal with negativity to accomplish your goals and working though the roadblocks which will inevitably appear.
19. The Flip Side. James Bailey......Debut novel from James, and as the main character starts questioning life choices he embarks on a mad process of making every choice by flipping a coin.
20. The Ultimate Sales Machine. Chet Holmes....Chet is one of the top 10 experts in 'change' and here he helps us blow away the competition concentrating on focus.