Search Engine Optimization - Getting Started Guide
You should now have a pretty good grasp of SEO! SEO can be very powerful and some of the largest companies online rely heavily on their SEO efforts.
SEO is free and there is room for up to 20 listings within the 1st page in most search engines In this getting started guide we covered:
- The correct keywords to target
- Following the correct content/copywriting "rules"
- Getting seen regularly by the search engines
- Getting incoming high PR links ("link juice")
- Making $$$ from your SEO efforts
- Getting people to develop content for you (keeping your pages fresh...which Google and other SE's like)
An entire business can be built off of optimization for the search engines. There are billions of searches performed every day online and if you can attract the smallest percentage of this through your SEO efforts, success is inevitable.
**Note: SEO in addition to any paid campaigns can also be highly beneficial. Creating sites for PPC with Search Engine Optimization in mind can increase traffic, and increase your Return on Investment as you will be getting FREE traffic.