How to Use Video Marketing to Boost Your Sales Funnel
Creating the Right Videos for Your Funnel
When you have a funnel, just a fraction of your videos should be meant for seeking new prospects. Much of it should be on learning about your brand and evaluating it. At the top of the funnel, the new prospects may not have much knowledge about your brand and what problem it can help them solve.
So the top of the funnel content should hold much appeal for your audience. It should be a direct introduction and should be delivered in a lively and conversational way.
The type of content you need to produce at the top of your funnel includes:
- A comprehensive video hub that answers a variety of questions and shows that you are knowledgeable and you believe in the brand you are marketing. This makes a “hub and spoke” strategy you can implement to develop content that covers a lot of information relating to the brand (hub) and then create many spokes that you can use to give more insights and information
- Webinars that encourage your prospects to make purchasing decisions on time. You can recreate your blog posts, e-books, and other content types about your brand into webinars for your top-of-the-funnel marketing content
- Facebook video marketing that uses several marketing options for your videos. You may create a live stream for your followers and the fans of your brand. These live streams are similar to Snapchat as they can be used to show behind-the-scene footage which can make your customers blend more with the brand
- The Facebook video marketing options that are used to create native videos. Such a video can reach out to a larger organic audience than YouTube videos. The Facebook news feed algorithm encourages content that can be shared and used more, so such content can reach out to new prospects and also engage with existing customers
- Explainer videos that will introduce your brand to different categories of your prospects. You can have such a video on your landing page, so prospects can quickly be introduced to your brand, the qualities it has, and what they can benefit from using it
- Creating YouTube videos at the top of the funnel, which is a way of conveying your content to your audience. You can also collect email addresses so you can build relationships between them and your brand. Make sure the video can show them clearly how your brand can help solve their problem. The keywords in your video description should be able to relate to your brand, so it can rank high on search engines
- Interviewing prominent personalities that use your brand. In this way, you will be associating with influencers in different industries that use your brand. When you relate with top influencers, it gives more credibility to your brand and you can gain the trust of your prospects while encouraging them to try out your brand.