How To Drive Hundreds Of Targeted Visitors To Your Blog
Why must you build high quality backlinks in order to get a first Page Rank?
- From a data research of 1000000+ blog articles by a group of world-class SEO data analysts, it was found that domains which linked directly to pages correlated more with ranking than other ranking signals in Google's search algorithm.
- A search quality strategist in Google called Andrey Lipattsev disclosed that links, content and RankBrain were the top three ranking signals in Google's search algorithm.
- Writing content frequently is greatly crucial for ranking, but doing that alone would not be sufficient to get a first Page Rank on time.
- Your online business must be solidly built on the Google's top ranking signals and links and content are extremely-crucial ranking factors in Google's search algorithm.
- You must not remain a struggling blogger for too long.
- You may get frustrated after writing content alone for a very long time and decide to quit blogging finally after investing so much time, energy and money.
Learn more about links below and move your blogging game to the next level:
- High quality links are such links which you get from infographic submission sites, high Page Rank forums that allow "Dofollow" signature, authority sites and many more.
- High quality links are such links that you get from your time-to-time outreaching to niche related blogs out there. Any link you get from a site that isn't related to your own niche is treated as low quality links and can seriously get you slapped by Google and other major search engines.
- Making posts to those high PR forums, discussion boards, newsgroups and social bookmarking sites can get you a lot of high quality links and will skyrocket your site to the first page in Google before you know it.
- You get lots of high quality links from your numerous forum posts through your signature.