How to change the status for WA notifications
Notifications, or No Notifications?
There are many good reasons for why we may want to stop or edit WA notifications:
- Too many emails/ profile notifications, which can be quite overwhelming
- WA emails are not whitelisted and personal inbox is inundated
- Too many emails or profile notifications can slow your user experience on hand-held devices
- Going on a holiday break and cannot keep up with unread emails/notifications
- You just don't like reading emails, simply because they are time consuming or distracting
Despite these reasons, there are also many good reasons to continue to receive WA updates:
- Notifications of upcoming trainings or platform updates
- New milestones
- Referral Notifications
- Interesting/Useful Blogs
- New Matched Comments
- K&C need to reach you urgently for payment issues etc.,
However, if you still want to stop all WA email notifications for whatever reason, then follow the instructions below.
There are two further lessons, the second is for those wanting to know how to edit email notification types and the last is for, for those who want to know how to change the options of your profile page's 'My Notifications'.
How To Stop Email Notifcations [From WA]
1. Click on the small arrow (>) next to your profile image, at the top of the left hand menu bar.
Please continue to the next page.