4 Easy Article Writing Templates
On the previous page, I said that 'How to' articles are very popular. Well as well as I how to you can also write 'Why articles' and give visitors to your website a reason to read your content. For example you may want to tell them why they should buy a certain product, or why they should or shouldn't take a particular course of action. Here are some examples.
Pay Day Loan Niche
- Why You Should Use the Right Pay Day Loan to Clear Your Debts
- 5 Reasons Why Pay Day Loans Work
- 7 Reasons Why We Have a 95% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Talk to Our Advisers About Your Debts
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Work With a Personal Trainer
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Exercise Immediately After Eating
- Why Setting Exercise Goals Works
- Why Working With An Exercise Buddy Makes Sense
As before this is a method that can be used more than once and it will make your writing easier.
Article TemplateArticle Title (with keyword)
3 -5 simple sentences introducing the topic
One paragraph for each individual reason or point. - 3 - 5 sentences
Summarize the main findings. (Don't repeat each point you have already made)